Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
- Improving material performance by studying structure-property relationship through various characterization techniques
- Able to perform all stages of a research project from ideation, designing & performing experiments, sample characterization & data analysis
- Identifying problems & limitations with existing material system and applying technical expertise & analytical thinking to come up with better alternatives
- Preparing technical reports with the compilation of original lab results, presenting scientific findings in the team meetings
- Performing exhaustive literature review and share results with higher management
- Foresee the challenges in scaling up of the developed lab processes; support the transfer of technology from lab scale to pilot plant and finally to commercialization
- Run & prioritize multiple projects simultaneously without missing any deadline
- Troubleshooting scientific & equipment specific issues in the lab
- Proven track record of performing methodical research at an industrial or academic level
- Strong concepts in polymers, nanotechnology & interfacial science
- In-depth understanding of polymers and the relationship between material structure & properties
- Hands-on experience in various characterization tools such as FESEM, XRD, XPS, UV-Vis, TEM, TGA, DSC, UTM, FTIR, etc.
- Knowledge of different material synthesis methods
- Efficient writing and oral communication skills
- Prior experience in writing technical documents
- Ability to analyze the root cause of the problem and finding efficient solutions
- Positive team player and ability to work under minimum supervision
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly research-oriented and ability to provide holistic solutions.
- Working with the wonder material “Graphene” and exploring its unlimited applications
- Development & Prototype design for various commercial applications of 3D-Graphene
- Working with a cross-functional team comprising of scientists, engineers, and business analysts
- Working for high growth, deep technology, Sequoia and Exfinity funded start-up
Requirements and profile:
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Chemical / material science or nanotechnology o
- Product Development experience which includes processing and delivering of programs from concept through production
- Demonstrate a high level of creativity and work ownership
- Being Highly Professional With Analytical And Fundamental Learning Approach
- Good pedagogical & leadership skills; ability to mentor junior staff & delegating tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets & experience levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a keen eye to details
Would be a plus:
- Exposure to a high paced working environment
- Prior Projects with carbon-based materials
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying