Electrical/ Power System Engineer(Intern)
Proficiency Level: Fresher/ 1-2 yrs experience
Period of Internship:6 Months
- Designing and detailed engineering of Electrical and control systems aspect of ESS solutions.
- Simulation and Integration studies of ESS&BESS
- Preparing Equipment specifications, data sheets and Bid evaluation for Storage systems.
- Understand customer’s need and application.
- Develop product acceptance criteria including reliability and durability targets
- Review of test procedures and methods to collect data to evaluate the performance of energy storage products.
- Preparing standards and focus on continues improvements both technically and functionally.
- Assisting in preparation of Techno commercial preparation.
- To work on project related with Energy storage.
Electrical System Design
Technical Knowledge in Power Systems& Power electronics application in Power systems (Power electronics converter application & control to power systems.
Experience/Knowledge in BESS&ESS Sizing, Control, Design, Validation and Testing.
Knowledge in Power systems modelling/studies/component selection.
Plan, organize and run day-to-day Design jobs efficiently
Good to have:
- Load flow, short circuit studies exp
- Digsilent Powerfactory, PSCAD,Matlab Simulink ,Homer etc
- Simulate and Perform grid connection studies to evaluate the performance of Renewable & Battery.
- Leadership skills Excellent oral communication and writing skills; ability to convey the ideas clearly to cross-sectional group of individuals.
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Ability
- Resource Management
- Systematic Detailed Documentation
- Cost Management
- Time Management
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Belief in the concept of Autonomy with Accountability
- Adaptable to a fast–paced and rapidly changing work environment
B.tech/ M.tech – Electrical, Energy, Power Systems, Power Electronics
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying