Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
- Planning for procurement and sourcing of various types of raw material for the manufacturing of Battery packs & other battery components.
- Inventory Management of raw materials at the warehouse and its supply to all the manufacturing facilities.
- Coordinating with sales and manufacturing unit to forecast and plan for production and supply of Battery pack.
- Coordinating with manufacturing facilities, warehouses, vendors and logistics to set up raw material transfer according to future manufacturing projection.
- Keeping track of inventory of finished product at all the manufacturing facilities and its Outbound movement.
- Working with local transporters to set the best route for deliveries for cost optimization
- Working with logistics partner to plan dispatches for timely and consumer-friendly deliveries.
- Detailed documentation of all the material movement, vendor data and other resources to create a repository to data to facilitate future ease of functionality.
- Detailed documentation and tracking of all the dispatches for future references
- Collaboration with finance, sales, operations, and customer service teams to minimizes any ambiguities related to Battery & Charging Infra.
- Identifying operations and supply chain bottlenecks and implement efficient solutions in a timely and coordinated manner
- Building and maintaining a good relationship with vendors and manufacturers
- Leadership skills
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills; ability to convey the ideas clearly to cross-sectional group of individuals.
- Critical Thinking and Problem-Solving Ability
- Resource Management & Systematic Detailed Documentation
- Cost Management
- Time Management
- Negotiation and Contract Management
- Risk Management and Analysis
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus, and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Belief in the concept of Autonomy with Accountability
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
Bachelor’s/Master’s in Industrial engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, Materials Science, or related discipline from tier 1 collages with 2+ years of work experience in operational capabilities, product development program. Preference will be given to MBA in Operational Management.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying