Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
- Understand Software Design documents
- Develop & Debug Embedded C firmware as per design specifications
- Read Hardware Schematics and understand hardware setup
- Run & test firmware on the hardware
- Work with a cross-functional team
- Hands-on experience with Embedded Firmware Development
- Good Knowledge of Embedded-C
- Good knowledge of IDE for Development & Debugging
- Hands on experience with git version control
- Hands on Embedded C firmware development experience ARM Cortex-M Controller like STM32, NXP, etc.
- Basic understanding of Data structures (Lists, stacks, etc)
- Good understanding of Micro-controller interfaces - I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, Timer, Interrupts.
- Comfortable in using Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer
- Working with advanced Energy Storage technologies and pioneering the electrical management systems of the "supercapacitors" and “fuel cells”.
- Working with a cross-functional team comprising of scientists, engineers, and business analysts.
- Working for high growth, deep technology startup funded by leading VCs like Sequoia Capital and Exfinity Ventures
Requirements and Profile
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university focused on electrical engineering, electronics engineering, or related technical field.
- Minimum 2 years of embedded firmware development.
Would be a plus:
- Hands-on experience with RTOS like FreeRTOS
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
- Knowledge of C++
- Familiarity with Linux Development Environment
- Knowledge of SAE J1939, UDS Protocol
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Prior Experience in Electric Vehicle, Electric Vehicle Charging Station.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying