Log9 is looking for a Manager of People Operations
We are looking for a people manager with 5-7 years of experience to People Operations for the R&D, Sales and Manufacturing units at Log9. Someone who can hustle to create an amazing people experience while managing multiple competing priorities.
The Manager of People Operations will be expected to
Strengthen Human Connections at Log9
1. Enhance the Log9 People experience by fostering connections within and across teams through:
- Thank God It's Friday (TGIFs) - weekly employee connects
- Improved communication channels – effectively leveraging emails, Teams, WhatsApp groups
- People engagement activities
To achieve the outcomes of strengthened work relationships, improved camaraderie and better emotional bonds
2. Enhance engagement with external ecosystem by delivering a signature experience to external stakeholders such as candidates, alumni etc thus indirectly improving Glassdoor rating for Log9
Deliver best in class processes, systems and policies to make Log9 the best company to work for
Develop best in class people processes, & implement and operate systems that enhance experience across the employee lifecycle from hire to retire - with immediate focus on Employee onboarding and assimilation
In addition, the People Operations leader will be expected to:
- Address employees’ queries on issues related to compensation and labor regulations, and all other relevant topics
- Coordinate with the Head of operation to manage the whole recruiting and documentation process.
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Partner with the People Attraction and People Transformation teams to help implementation of the People Strategy for Log9.
- Build strong relationships with leaders and their teams and be their main point of contact and sparring partner on all people operations matters.
- Drive the on-ground delivery of the annual HR Cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning and development.
- Resolve employee relations issues, support and advise leaders on HR-related matters & policies.
- Stay up to date with local employment law landscape to ensure local compliance.
- Work effectively with the entire people team on day-to-day delivery of people processes as well as to resolve complex cases.
- Deliver trainings and workshops for local leadership teams and various employee populations on different HR/People topics.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Have 5+ years of experience as an HR generalist and in the HR operations function
- Have a deep understanding of HR fundamentals, including the functioning of areas such as recruitment, people performance management, employee engagement, compensation, development, employee relations
- Be passionate about people, and about partnering with and supporting people to deliver on business results
- Have advanced knowledge of prevalent labour laws in the state of Karnataka, Experience of working in unionized environments would be beneficial.
- Have an experience of performing strongly in startups and be able to build relationships and navigate multiple stakeholders across organizational departments.
- Be able to think out of the box and influence stakeholders to solve problems and achieve outcomes. Also, to improve process efficiency for improved employee experience. Breaking silos and networking seamlessly would desirable.
- Have the Flexibility, adaptability and resilience to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Be self-driven, energetic, and have a 'can-do' mindset.
- Possess Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Kannada (preferable, but not a showstopper)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying