Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Mechanical Design and development engineer, you will be responsible for the all the mechanical components of Advanced EV Battery Pack Design and development. Your role will involve design and optimization of the Battery packs for excellence and reliable production.
- Advanced EV Battery Packaging Design and Development/ESS.
- Design Documentation (2D Drafting), Standard BOM preparation (Part and Assembly Level), Analysis and cost Optimization.
- Structural and Thermal Designing of the battery pack and other auxiliary systems
- Cross functional team Interactions (Design-Development, Manufacturing and Supply chain)
- DFMA - Vehicle and Battery pack Systems Engineering.
- Assisting the manufacturing and Process team for scale-up of the battery pack production
- Liaising with testing agencies for certifications
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Industrial/Mechanical Design experience in ESS Packaging design and EV Powertrain integration (Knowledge on Different types of EV Batteries, Cell Chemistries and Electrical Systems would be an Add-In)
- B.E./M.tech. in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Design / Automobile Engineering.
- Although 1 - 2 years of relevant experience would be preferable.
- Prior Hands – on Experience in Design and Development of EV powertrains and subsystems, Electrical and Electronics Packaging, 3D Printing, Sheetmetal Design and Manufacturing processes.
- Hands - on experience on Battery pack and Vehicle integration systems (2W, 3W and 4W – LCVs and LEVs)
- Hands-on experience in Product Design and FEA Software Packages i,e Solidworks (Complex Assembly Packaging ) and Ansys.
- Demonstrated Skill and Passion for Mechanical design, Prototyping and Manufacturing
- Hardware Integration and Problem-Solving ability.
- Basics of GD&T.
- Good Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Good Communication Skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying