Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
- Ensure Timely & Accurate Close of Books & Reporting for Sales & Accounts.
- Assess and evaluate the financial performance of the organization with regard to short term and long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Identify, acquire and implement systems and software to provide critical financial and operational information.
- Provide insight and recommendations to both the short-term and long-term growth plans of the organization. Communicate, engage and interact with Board members and VPs'.
- Create and establish yearly financial objectives that align with the company’s plan for growth and expansion.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by entity and division, forecast vs. budget by division
- Develop and maintain a monthly operating budget and annual company operating budget.
- Manage financial planning and analysis department. Supervise creation of reports, software implementation and tools for budgeting and forecasting.
- Supervise the accounting department to ensure the proper functioning of all systems, databases and financial software including Tally.
- Provide regular maintenance and backup of all accounting systems and supervise company financial staff. Help migrate the company to more advanced accounting software.
- Review and ensure application of appropriate internal controls, compliance and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness and accuracy of financial and management reporting data for management, investors and the company’s board of directors
- Good understanding of Balancing Financial Controls and Accounting Operations/ Experience posting journal entries and support with accurate backup.
- Determine adjustments required and prepare journal entries, monthly accruals and operating expense corrections, Perform management reporting on all internal as well as client-facing topics.
- Operational Experience with SAP.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Working with a cross-functional team comprising scientists, engineers, and business analysts.
- Working for high growth, deep technology startup funded by leading VCs like Sequoia Capital and Exfinity Ventures.
Requirements and profile:
- Qualified CA/ICWAI
- 10 years minimum experience in accounting or finance compliance
- Strong with Tally (latest version) including Tally Cloud / ERP. You are not required to make entries but you need to have an eye for detail for inspection/auditing.
- Prior experience in filing TDS / GST / service tax / income tax returns
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal auditors, and compliance-related operations.
Would be a plus:
- Prior work experience with venture-funded Startups.
- Strongly preferred – Track record of interacting with product/technology staff to manage and/or upgrade accounting system with strong financials controls.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, confidence and executive presence – ability to motivate staff.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying