Log9 is looking for a Head of People Operations
We are looking for a leader with 8-15 years of experience to Head People Operations for the R&D, Sales and Manufacturing units at Log9. Someone who can hustle to create an amazing people experience while managing multiple competing priorities.
The Head of People Attraction will be expected to
Strengthen Human Connections at Log9
1. Enhance the Log9 People experience by fostering connections within and across teams through:
- De-plug time – informal connect with other teams and leadership
- Thank God It's Friday (TGIFs) - weekly employee connects
- Improved communication channels – effectively leveraging emails, Teams, WhatsApp groups
- First level employee coaching
- Resolving first level employee grievances and escalating to leadership as appropriate
- People engagement activities
To achieve the outcomes of strengthened work relationships, improved camaraderie and better emotional bonds.
2. Enhance engagement with external ecosystem by delivering a signature experience to external stakeholders such as candidates, alumni etc thus indirectly improving Glassdoor rating for Log9
Deliver best in class processes, systems and policies to make Log9 the best company to work for
Develop best in class people processes, & implement and operate systems that enhance experience across the employee lifecycle from hire to retire - with immediate focus on Employee onboarding and assimilation
In addition the People Operations leader will be expected to:
- Partner with the People Attraction and People Transformation teams to help implementation of the People Strategy for Log9.
- Drive the on ground delivery of the annual HR Cycle, including annual performance management, compensation, succession planning and development.
- Resolve employee relations issues, support and advise leaders on HR-related matters & policies.
- Deliver trainings and workshops for local leadership teams and various employee populations on different HR/People topics.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Have 8-15 years of experience as an HR generalist and in the HR operations function.
- Have a deep understanding of HR fundamentals, including the functioning of areas such as recruitment, people performance management, employee engagement, compensation, development, employee relations
- Have advanced knowledge of prevalent labour laws in the state of Karnataka.
- Be self-driven, energetic, and have a 'can-do' mindset.
- Possess Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Kannada (preferable, but not a showstopper)