Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
- Setting up sustainability goals of the company and preparing detailed execution plan to reduce the overall carbon footprint of the company both at the team level and at operational and facility level.
- Work closely with company’s marketing and branding team to clearly highlight and showcase the benefits of company’s products to its customers in terms of reducing overall GHG emission via the company’s product collaterals, video, print add and media outreach posts.
- Work closely with Govt. of India to align national policies and regulatory framework to promote energy solutions in the market that reduces GHG emission and promote more sustainable “Make in India” businesses practice with reduced dependency on import of raw material, promoting indigenization of technologies and reduce waste generation.
- Align company goals with Govt. of India carbon neutrality goals
- Establish the founders and Key Members of Log9 as KOLs in the industry, growing their social media followings
- Will be responsible to establish first-level contact and collaboration with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) working in the environment and sustainability areas.
- Establish outreach programs to work with leading foundations, NGOs active in environment conversation, reduction of GHG emission and global warming champions.
- Establish collaboration and partnership with world-leading environment conferences and public forum platforms to talk about the company’s technological solutions and actions in empowering customers to reduce GHG emissions via companies’ products and services.
- Work with brand and collateral team to prepare white papers, reports, videos, posters, advertisements, and data analysis infographics for the company’s social media channels to talk about how the company’s technology, product and services will empower its customers and users to be part of the solution rather than being part of the environment problems.
- Design and develop a working group of KOL, NGO and Govt. bodies to design and launch a global level annual conference effort similar to Cop6 / WEF environment track to bring forth issues of how current technologies are leading to rapid GHG emission and how new technologies and business models could lower the emission while sustaining development goals.
- Work with the business development team to drive adoption of the company’s products by other businesses to reduce theirs overall GHG emissions. Prepare cost vs benefit analysis from a sustainability viewpoint for all company product and commercial bids to include the carbon reduction as part of the proposal.
- Work with the company’s HR team to develop training and resources for orienting company manpower towards environment and sustainability actions and outcomes.
- Will be responsible for obtaining certifications and managing company regulatory policies for environmental management systems, waste, and effluent management systems.
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Engineering or related field are desirable but not mandatory. Demonstrable experience within a similar role will be well regarded.
- 3-7 years of proven experience working in corporate sustainability, government or sustainability consulting within complex operating environments.
- A demonstrated aptitude for the interpretation and analysis of numerical data; preferably in an energy, emissions or utility context with an understanding of how they relate to the property and building management.
- The ability to extract and analyse data into clear and logical reports with a particular attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of the MS Office product suite including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook, particularly Excel with a knowledge of pivot tables, lookups, complex formulas, etc.
- Working with a cross-functional team comprising scientists, engineers, and business analysts.
- Working for high growth, deep technology start-up funded by leading VCs
Would be a plus:
- Prior work experience with venture-funded Startups.
- Prior work experience in sustainability sector/company/NGO.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying