Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
Role and responsibilities
- Scaling up the material’s production of advanced Carbon materials and their composites of different formulation.
- Reducing the batch wise error factor to improve their overall performance.
- Quality Control and Analysis for material compositions through testing, characterization, validation and reporting for every batches.
- Optimization the batch production formulation to prepare high performance cells.
- Work with cross functional teams to design reactors for large scale production of energy materials,
- Analyzing the operating conditions and parameters as functions of various equipment and upgrade the production rate.
- Analyze data and apply conclusions for reporting it to the respective manager
- Work independently and efficiently to meet deliverables within timeline and budgetary constraints.
- Contributes to the development of intellectual property. Adheres to all intellectual property standards throughout area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Education requirements
- Master’s in Electrochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Nanotechnology or Materials Science and Material Engineering, or related field.
- Min. 2 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in energy storage materials will be highly preferred.
- Strong background in material science, nano-chemistry and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, prioritization, attention to detail, and organizational skillsets
- Experience with graphene and conductive carbons for lithium-ion chemistries, and bulk synthesis is preferred.
- Deep understanding of fundamental material characterization techniques and systems engineering
- Experience in dealing with Vendors across the industries and handling the quotations.
- Able to prioritize and manage time effectively (self- motivated and self-managing)
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying