Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
- Analyses project specifications
- Offers solution architectures to meet the needs
- Performs electronic simulations on PC
- Works on electronic designs (schematics), component sizing and theoretical analysis to study the worst cases scenarios and thus consider all the potential stress experienced by the components (stress tests)
- Creates schematics on CAD software
- Develop and validate power electronics for high power battery charges
- Develop and verify digital and analog power electronics control hardware
- Record specification designs, drawings, bills of materials and test data
- Create test procedures to verify hardware designs
- Develop electric drive system hardware and execute motor control algorithms
- Develop and test power electronic circuits, digital logic, microcomputer, and analog circuits
- Ensure products satisfy UL, CSA, IEC, IEEE, EU, and EN requirements
- Handle power electronics, components, circuits and modules
- Evaluate and debug circuit design
- Build test equipment to qualify electronic modules for production
- Ensure prototype of electronic circuits
- Prepare product or system layout and detail drawings and schematics
- Check engineering test results for application to system developments
- Quick learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintain focus and adapt to a variety of challenges
- Ability to conduct detailed procedures in a time-constrained environment
- Familiarity with battery energy storage systems
- Model and simulate control algorithms for grid-tie energy storage converters
- Working with the Aluminium air fuel cell which comprises the wonder material “Graphene” and pioneering the electrical management systems of the “fuel cells”
- Working with a cross-functional team comprising of scientists, engineers, and business analysts
- Working for high growth, deep technology, Sequoia and Exfinity funded start-up
Requirements and profile:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university focused on electrical engineering, electronics engineering, or related technical field.
- Understanding of automotive high voltage DC power systems, including DC/DC converters, battery chargers, electric motors, power distribution, or grounding required.
- Knowledge of vehicle-level battery systems, including temperature sensing, current sensing, power switching, fusing, electromagnetic interference (EMI), & electrical connectivity required.
Detail-oriented, reliable, and self-motivated required
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying