Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Keep reporting manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Adjust/create content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Good interpersonal Skill
- Ability to build relationships and influence people
- Good Negotiation and Persuasion Skills
- Business Intelligence
- ROI and data analysis skills
- Working for a leading company which is dedicated to providing sustainable environmental friendly solutions for oil waste clean up
- Working with a cross-functional team comprising of scientists, engineers, and business analysts
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
Requirements and profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Would be a plus:
- Exposure to a high paced working environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying