Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
As a quality engineer you are required to do a over all inspection on the Quality, Reliability and Safety of EV and battery pack. You will contribute to achieve quality objectives as they relate to: Complaint Rate, and First Past Yield. Your main and initial focus is to implement design Quality practices to ensure designs are properly assessed to assure patient safety and product efficacy.
You are responsible for:
- Oversight and implementation of product & process performance to ensure designs are properly assessed to assure patient safety and product efficacy.
- During (early) Development and Lifecycle Maintenance: Participate in establishing the quality and reliability strategy specific to the product(s) in scope. Involved in quality target setting in Project Charter
- Act as a design quality / product quality lead by defining the activities in the Product Quality Plan to meet product quality targets
- Contribute to the execution and delivery of results specific to product quality: Review reliability plans, review key quality related requirements , ensure a proper transfer of design specifications to manufacturing and supply chain and service, perform assessment on the design/architecture on suitability for the quality criteria, and review key product related deliverables (Reliability Reports, Reliability modelling for predictive analysis, FMEA’s, Change Point Analysis, etc.)
- Apply and facilitate data driven Design for Quality & Reliability best practices (FMEAs, robust design, V&V, root cause analysis & problem solving)
- Regularly go through the history of quality issues (leverage data of post-market analysis like Complaints, Quality Notifications, DeFOA, Defect) and drive improvement through proposals
- Support and lead quality related problem solving and root cause analysis as they relate to design and development and define and establish best practices
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- B.E / Diploma (Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering/ Production Engineering) with 4-6 years automotive industrial experience (Preferably in Quality Function), Ability to read and understand Engineering Drawings and BOM’s
- Preferred experience or understanding of quality tools, methods and standards (Weibull++, Minitab, reliability modeling, statistical analysis, warranty analysis, HALT, ALT, IEEE1624)
- Experience or understanding of Software or Hardware development, Data mining, Verification and Validation, Artificial Intelligence, Risk management, RCA, Requirements Management, Design, Usability
- Experience or qualification: Design for Six Sigma and Statistics or proven experience in problem solving and root cause analysis tools, Design for Reliability, FMEA, Usability, APQP, Design Form Manufacturing and Test.
- Demonstrated success in supporting change for product quality and reliability
- Ability to support development, manufacturing, field data analysis and develop intelligence in estimating current performance and future trends
Openings: 1-2 candidates
Location: Log9 materials R&D, HQ, Jakkur, Bangalore 560092
CTC: as per the standards
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying