Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing support to the development and validation activities for Advance Power Products systems and components
- Deep understanding of the relationship between physical parameters of a given cell design to the inputs of the mathematical model.
- Optimize model parameters to best predict empirical battery data.
- Using Matlab/Simulink or any other relevant software to model power systems
- Communicating technical information in a concise and accurate manner to various levels within the organization as well as to external parties
- Develop and improve our electrical, thermal and aging battery models as part of the team
- Take on responsibility for our modeling processes with a focus on the electrical and thermal part
- Research and apply new approaches for electrical and thermal models to complement and improve our existing tools and models
- Work closely with our lab engineers on improving existing testing approaches
- Drive and discuss customer technical issues with our product and engineering teams
- Support the customer success team with customer change requests, model licensing and delivery
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Battery System Designing experience for Automotive / Battery industry
- Btech/MS/Ph.D. In Industrial Designing/Power Electronics/Electrical
- 2+ years of battery modeling / simulation experience working in the automotive or energy industry
- Understanding of various aspects of a Battery and EV (BMS, Cell Chemistries, Powertrain etc.)
- Good Communication Skills
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying