Log 9 Materials is a nanotechnology venture solving climate change by leveraging the wonder material Graphene.
In this endeavour, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent. Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative, and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
You have a unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, enabling solutions to solve global energy challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generate and implement efficient sourcing and procurement strategies
- Understanding the Cell Manufacturing Process and Plan for Strategic Sourcing accordingly.
- Identifying alternate vendors for continuous optimization of the procurement process and ensure seamless production.
- Analyse and optimizes costs of procurement following Inventory Turns for production and suggest methods to decrease expenditure
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy
- Develop negotiation strategies according to products and secure profitable deals
- Optimize sourcing procedures to attain maximum procedural efficiency
- Cooperate with stakeholders to guarantee agreement for Procurement according to process requirement
- Research and anticipate shifts in the negotiating power of suppliers and develop counter strategies
- Estimate risks in SCM and apply risk minimizing techniques
- Discover and partner with trustworthy vendors and suppliers
- Issue RFx (RFQ, RFB, and RFP) for sourcing, ensuring all commercial terms are agreed and documented. Lead a strategic sourcing approval process.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries and ensure such procurements
- Collaborate with Sales, Operations, and Customer Service teams
- Work with finance, sales, and manufacturing team to determine best vendors and distributors
- Ensure the Quality of Procured products to maintain the standard of production
- Contingency Planning for SCM
- Perform all record keeping processes and maintain detailed documentation for all consignment.
- Basic understanding of the Import-Export process
- Maintaining a repository of all resources that are utilised for the efficient functioning of Log 9 operations and building and maintaining strong and valuable long-term relations with them.
- Collaborating with all internal departments to maintain an Efficient and seamless Supply chain process.
- Planning according to the forecastable requirements of the internal teams to match the timely execution of such deliverables.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Prior work-experience in the field of Cell manufacturing Industry
- BTech. /MTech. /MBA (Any Background) - Tier 1 Educational Institutions preferred
- Min 3+ years of relevant experience
- In-depth of Knowledge of Advanced Li-ion Cell manufacturing
- Negotiation and Sharp Analytical skills
- Vendor management
- Team management, Work management and good communication skills
- Knowledge of commodities used in battery manufacturing (sheet metal, IM plastics, stampings, adhesives, etc.)
- Familiarity with logistics and freight management, shipping regulations, incoterms.
- Familiarity with quality controlled manufacturing environment
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying