Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
- Develop mission and safety-critical embedded control functional units such as battery state estimation, fault detection, balancing control, temperature control, and charging control using model-based control development
- Develop and integrate battery component level models into system level to achieve high fidelity simulation.
- Perform functional unit tests and integration tests at various levels. Develop hardware systems (including working with internal and external parties to complete BMS, Real-time Monitoring systems, Data Acquisition system) as well as sensor selection and PCBs
- Support the test and development team on testing planning and vendor discussions
- Work on Telematic products for various battery applications
- Develop mission and safety-critical features like battery status monitoring, fault-tolerant communication, fault detection, and diagnostics in the Battery Management System (BMS)
- Support all phases next generation BMS projects including technical studies, preparation of specifications, technical plans, testing, data analysis, and validation
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Experience in design and development of embedded systems .
- Btech./Mtech. in Power Electronics/Electronics/Electrical
- Experience with model-based control development using MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience with creating test benches to perform unit testing and documentation of embedded control functions
- Experience with programming embedded systems
- Experience with hardware-in-loop real-time simulation systems
- Highly research-oriented and ability to provide holistic solutions.
- Proficiency in C/C++
Would be a plus:
- Exposure to a high paced working environment
- Experience with battery management systems and batteries
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying