Log 9 Materials is using its core competence in Graphene nanotechnology to develop advanced energy storage technologies from electrode materials, cell to pack level. Our Rapid Charging Battery packs (Read more) solve the challenges in adoption for the 2W and 3W electric vehicle platforms while our Aluminum Fuel Cell technology (Read more) is targeted towards the electrification of long haul, heavier vehicles.
Electrification of vehicles specially for commercial use ranging from 2W, 3W to LCVs to HCVs will not only have a significant positive impact on the environment, but it will lead to huge cost savings as well. However, different vehicle platforms have unique requirements and hence there cannot be a one-type fit all battery technology.
In this endeavor, we are building a team of Engineers and Technocrats to make India energy Independent.
Log 9 team stands for Innovation, Intellect, Integrity, Initiative and Individual Growth. Hence, we are looking for people who identify with the same set of values.
Unique chance to work at the cutting edge of technology in India, building solutions to solve global energy storage challenges.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain control and ensure regulations to all import and export processes
- Monitor work according to Corporate and Governmental policies and evaluate all-new custom requirements and supervise regular Import-Export operations according to standard procedures of Log9.
- Obtain all required import permits and export licenses for all Imports and Exports.
- Coordinate with marketing and sourcing department to establish an efficient import-export classification and prepare most efficient tariff implications.
- Provide an efficient interface with freight forwarders and administer all freight logistics and provide optimal level of customer services, support to production activities and resolve all shipment issues.
- Perform all record-keeping processes and maintain detailed documentation for all consignments.
- Evaluate all items for import and ensure accuracy in all values and collaborate with custom brokers (CHAs and Custom Consultants) to provide clearance of all imports and maintain required documents.
- Keep track of all import-export consignments in case of internal and external audit on all import and export documents on regular basis.
- Monitor and provide response to all custom inquiries and requests and obtain required product certifications for all export and import products for custom clearance.
- Collaborate with various departments and obtain all certification documents and ensure compliance to all import and export policies and perform regular audits on all broker activities.
- Maintaining a repository of all resources that are utilised for the efficient functioning of Log 9 operations and building and maintaining strong and valuable long-term relations with them.
- Collaborating with all internal departments to maintain an Efficient and seamless Supply chain process.
- Planning according to the forecastable requirements of the internal teams to match the timely execution of such deliverables.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Prior work-experience in the field of Import-Export
- BTech. /MTech. /MBA (Any Background) - Tier 1 Educational Institutions preferred
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Negotiation and Sharp Analytical skills
- Vendor management
- Understanding Governmental policies and exploring ways to avail them
- Team management, Work management and good communication skills
- Experience of customs and imports-exports
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying